Agency & Its Clients Named Finalists in Seven Additional Categories
ATLANTA — November 8, 2017 Yalo was honored last night at Technology Association of Georgia’s annual Marketing Awards ceremony, competing as one of three finalists to become Digital Marketing Agency of the Year. The five-year old agency’s expertise at identifying opportunities for and driving innovation through projects across all mediums, including 3D video and VR, played a role in its recognition. Additionally, its ability to bring maximum impact through creative solutions and intelligent analytics contributed to the win. “We’re truly honored,” said Yalo CEO Arnold Huffman, who also participated in the event’s fireside chat around innovation in content marketing. “This is the second year we’ve been involved with TAG and have a lot of respect for the people on the selection committee. 2017 has been filled with exciting work and client challenges across a variety of industries. We’re extremely proud of the solutions we’ve developed to help all our clients move their businesses forward and are looking forward to creating even more impact in 2018.”
Yalo also was named as a finalist in the following categories:
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign — Yalo’s LEAN Cleaning campaign for Veritiv was designed to simplify the differentiation Veritiv Facility Solutions provides in the marketplace, providing an anchor statement to help the company stand out from the competition, leverage established content across industries and resonate powerfully on social channels.
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign — Yalo’s 2017 Brand Collateral Refresh for Arcadia upgraded the expression of this growing outdoor living company’s brand presence across its website, printed materials, emails and conference exhibit experience, bolstering its position among both dealers and customers as a high-end, luxury brand.
- Marketing Innovator of the Year — Yalo’s immersive 3D video “Life of A Package” for Jabil Packaging Solutions maximized storytelling impact with an immersive, large-scale format that showcases the client’s innovative products.
- Up & Coming Marketer — Yalo Strategy Director, Anne Dawson, was recognized for her innovation, leadership and dedication to relationship building with both her team and her clients.
Additionally, a few Yalo clients were named as finalists in the Marketing Executive of the Year category:
- Martha Issa, Facility Solutions Strategy & Marketing Director at Veritiv Corporation
- Scott Selzer, Founder & CEO at Arcadia
- April Sorrow, Director of PR & Communications at Jackson EMC
About TAG & TAG Marketing Awards
Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) has emerged as a world-class membership organization and an engine for economic development for the state of Georgia. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, influence, and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances Georgia’s tech-based economy. Every year, the technology marketing industry comes together to celebrate the best of the best at the TAG Marketing Awards — the premier event for the technology marketing community with awards bestowed to the top tech marketers in Atlanta. The 2017 TAG Marketing Awards puts the New Face of Marketing front and center – recognizing the innovators, the risk takers, the change-makers, and the up-and-comers.
Since 2013, Yalo has been transforming brands by injecting soul and passion into their digital presence by drawing from music, art, sports, and entertainment to create unique customer experiences. We are a team of strategists, creatives, account & project managers, technologists and salespeople with the chops to develop the best marketing & branding solutions for our clients and their customers across a variety of traditional and new media formats and platforms. Yalo is based in Atlanta and Cleveland with outposts everywhere you are. We’d love to hear from you – let’s start something big.